sikilmahfud

glass of creativity and motivation

It has been one and half years
I walk with You
And I found myself
So alright now
In You, I found the safest place
For my wandering soul

I know, it is still a long, long way ahead
And I have wishlist, in my heart
I never count,
How many times I pray for it
How many times I write it
How many times I think about it
Sometimes I feel so crazy,
Ah, maybe it's because of my impatience!

But things I know
No matter how many times I shout for the wishlist
You've already had the best plan for me
You've already held my wishlist paper
And for this new year,
I hope I know You better
I hope I can be closer and closer to You

And before we walk to the next step
I just want to say,
Thank You Lord
For the time You give for me
To learn for my future, to be closer with You
Thank You Lord
For giving me time to grow up
Thank You Lord
For always taking care for me
Thank You Lord
For holding my wishlist
I know, my wishlist is in the safest place

0 komentar:

About Me

My photo
Hi, just call me Yose. I am just an ordinary boy who keeps learning. Someday I want to participate more in science and technology...^_^

Followers

Today Is

Follow my Instagram