sikilmahfud

glass of creativity and motivation

I am a clod of clay in the road edge. Everyday all I can do is just seeing people go back and forth, waiting somebody for using me. But day by day, everybody just passes in front of me and never consider me. I feel so sad. I want to be useful but I am powerless.

Till someday, somebody come into me and put me into his container. I feel so happy because my waiting moment is ended now. At least I will be more useful in the man's hand rather than in the road edge.

In the man's house, the man immediately puts me into twisting heating machine. I feel shocked because of such deed. Then I spontaneously shout, “Stop!! Please!!” But apparently the man doesn't hear me. Many times I shout and shout, but the man never hear me. I feel so inconvenient, so hot and dizzy. I feel regret, I want to come back into the road edge because I can't bear it.

After several times, the process is stopped. I feel so relieved, but just for a while because the man then put me into a very cold place. The temperature, brrr....I want to shout but my sound is frozen. Why does the man do it? What's my fault? Why do I must experience this?

Several days passed and the cooling process is over. The man puts me outside the cold place, then carves me with his special tools. It hurts me much, during the process I always shout and shout. Afterward, the man put me together with other beautiful cups, bring us to the shop, and display us in the shop window. When I stare the window glass, I feel so surprised. “Wow, so beautiful...is it really me? Am I dreamed?”

Customers that see me said astonishingly, “Wow, this cup is so beautiful!”

Then I said, “I understand now why I must experience hot, dizzy, cold, and hurt. There were so hard for me, but they make me as who I am now. Thanks, man.”



That illustration is the same with our life. We often pray to God, ask God we can be a better person, be useful for our surroundings. God allows the problem come into our life, so we can be strong after we pass it. Sometimes we don't understand why we experience such bad condition. Sometimes we feel life is so unfair. Sometimes we think, we don't do anything wrong but why do the problem happens into our life?

Believe that everything happens in our life is just His plan to make us become stronger and stronger. Even in the process God always takes care of us, never absent to give us strength. God has beautiful plan for each of us, we are born to be His masterpiece. So every moment in our life, just say thanks to God!

Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

0 komentar:

About Me

My photo
Hi, just call me Yose. I am just an ordinary boy who keeps learning. Someday I want to participate more in science and technology...^_^

Followers

Today Is

Follow my Instagram