sikilmahfud

glass of creativity and motivation

Against anxiety
Against boredom
Against failure
Against fear
Against immaturity
Against limitation
Against temptation
Against uncertainty
I will fly, to the unheard future

No matter what dark my past is
I will leave it behind
I will deal with it, without regret
So I don't burden my future with it
So I could fly without being burdened

The moment,
When imagination plays vividly inside my mind
I will save it forever
And I will use it to drive through every moment
As long as there is chance to learn, I will learn
I will redeem all my mistakes in the past
For the people who support me very much
For the people I will meet in the future
For the sake of better future!

I will fly bravely, to the unheard future
I will fly with courage, with the light wing
I will never be afraid my wing will be injured
Coz I know, no matter my wing is wounded
It will be healed and I will fly again

0 komentar:

About Me

My photo
Hi, just call me Yose. I am just an ordinary boy who keeps learning. Someday I want to participate more in science and technology...^_^

Followers

Today Is

Follow my Instagram