sikilmahfud

glass of creativity and motivation

“Where am I??” the boy opens his eyes and looks the surrounding. All seems unfamiliar.

Then a crewman approaches him and say, “Boy, now you are safe. We found you and some of your friend floated in the sea, so we take you here.”

The boy begged, “Sir, please give me a new life. I just escape from war in my country. I don't have parents now, and my brother just die several days ago because of the war.”

The crewman drops his tears. Then he says, “Yeah, don't worry, boy. I'll bring you to my country. There you'll have a new home, you can play with friends, and you can eat delicious food!”

Several days passed in the sea and now they are in the crewman country. The boy are taken to the crewman house. The crewman has decided to be his stepfather. He wishes someday, the boy can save others who still live in the conflict area and doesn't have other choice to determine their own life.

First months in the crewman house, the boy tells a lot about his past in his hometown – how he lived in war, how he saw his friends are trained violently, how he tried to escape from his country. The crewman tries to cheer the boy, to deal with his past. He also introduces many new things to the boy. The boy is very happy with his new life.

After the moment, the boy begins to enter the school.

******

“My parents died, my brother died. Why just me that is saved? Why just me that can feel all of this – good country, good education?”

“Hey, what's wrong with you? Don't just daydream! You must bring all these stuffs to the ship!”, his instructor suddenly shouts.

He and his team mates are busy carrying medical stuff from repository room to the ship. Several days later they will have test to determine their graduation.

Then he comes home and meet his stepfather who is getting old.

“What's about your day now?”

“Good day, but somewhat tired. I'll have test several days later to graduate. Pray for me Dad so I can pass it well!”

“Of course....good luck for your test! Now let us eat first, you must be hungry after all of training these days.”

****

Several years passed after the boy's graduation. No, not the boy anymore. He is a man now. Now he is working as rescuer team to save children in some conflict area. But he still has a desire to go back to his hometown, of course, not as a victim anymore. Maybe there still some people he know, and he want to share all of his experience in the past – when he must struggle to live alone without parent, when he saw his friends are murdered, when his hometown were attacked, when he tried to escape from his country, but thanks to his stepfather who save him in the sea, he can become the person like now.

0 komentar:

About Me

My photo
Hi, just call me Yose. I am just an ordinary boy who keeps learning. Someday I want to participate more in science and technology...^_^

Followers

Today Is

Follow my Instagram