sikilmahfud

glass of creativity and motivation

It's an invaluable thing that I have been learning since High School till now. Just flashback, in my High School time I often felt meaningless, minder, and bored. There is no spirit to learn in the school so I used to play games. For what purpose I must learn?? I also thought there was no best friend, in addition in the home it's also unhappy. I often blamed my condition. Don't ask about future, I surely just shrugged.

The holiday time before I started to study in new university was the time I started to change my habit though just a little. I still often blamed my condition, why could my friends study in other cities even abroad, while I am just in my hometown?? Is God really unfair??

Now all of my doubt and all of my questions are totally answered. God's plan is above all of human plans. I just realize that lifestyle in another city is quite bad. God knows if I study in the another city while my personality is still weak and bad, I surely become worst and worst!! I surely become hopeless and absurd!! God really knows the best for me. Really, until now I still don't know why He chooses to save me.

Now I start to know Him better and better. My life is changing little by little. He give me my best friends that help me become a better person. I start to learn how to become a strong person. He really gives me chance to change my personality!! Yeah, I say thanks to Jesus because my condition now is much better than before!!

Jesus is really the best for me, that saves my life. Now I will change and change, let His hand guide and shape me with love as He wants. I believe, God has designed perfect future for me.

Don't be sad if your condition is still bad until now, because it's the part of your progress that will make you stronger in the future, like a butterfly that just change itself from pupa's shape. God has designed perfect future for you all, guys!!

0 komentar:

About Me

My photo
Hi, just call me Yose. I am just an ordinary boy who keeps learning. Someday I want to participate more in science and technology...^_^

Followers

Today Is

Follow my Instagram