sikilmahfud

glass of creativity and motivation

Wow, time is so fast...now I'm already in the end of 2009. This year is really different than before. One word for 2009: colourful! Yay, there are many friends that I met and many activities that I do. Really spiritful and colourful!

I also learn so many about character. How to dream more and try to realize my dreams. How to walk on this life with optimistic. How to change my bad characters. How to depend my whole life on Jesus.

Thx for Jesus, my family, and my friends that colorize my 2009! I will learn more and more in 2010! I have a dream: study in Japan! Hope I can be closer with my dream in 2010!

0 komentar:

About Me

My photo
Hi, just call me Yose. I am just an ordinary boy who keeps learning. Someday I want to participate more in science and technology...^_^

Followers

Today Is

Follow my Instagram