sikilmahfud

glass of creativity and motivation

Sunday, 27 December 2009..

This is the first time I don't go to church after I commit to be faithful for Jesus since July 2009, and this Sunday actually there is no activity that can prevent me to go church.

But I don't go.

No, not because I'm lazy. Not because I feel angry with Him. I won't be angry with Jesus, because He's the best for me.

I just feel doubt. Doubt with my decision to go to church. In the church I often feel uncomfortable. There are many reasons for example feel alone, my mom doesn't agree with me and so many that I can't mention here. In the past I hoped I can find true happiness with coming to church. But why today I don't feel so? Even in Christmas Day, December 25 2009 I felt uncomfortable. Isn't it funny?? Coz this year is my first time to celebrate Christmas for myself!

I ask God, if a person that's not always go to church every Sunday, Christmas or Easter, does it mean unfaithful?? If a person that's always go to church, does it mean faithful?? Or he/she just cover himself/herself with fake religion??

Now I feel doubt. I just pray, hope I can find a place that I can communicate with Him comfortably. I also pray so I can have deep desire to come for Him. If I go to church without deep desire to worship Him, but just Sunday's daily activity, isn't it fake??? I want to be faithful, love Him more and more, but I just don't know how to do. I don't know what He wants from me.

Please Jesus, I feel doubt with my decision. I just want to feel true happiness when I pray and sing for You...

4 komentar:

mungkin bisa sedikit membantu...

http://kpzion.blogspot.com/2009/12/hubungi.html

thx a lot!!

sharing dengan kmu, aq bisa merasakan apa yang kamu rasakan karena aq sudah pernah melewati fase itu,
tentang mengenal & setia pada Dia dalam menjalani hidup ini, saat ini aq dlm fase ini.
It's my private life, with the bible in my basic. It must not go to church on Sunday, Christmas or Easter.
Ok may you can communicate with me about this thing and i hope everything will be usefull for you and me, ok ?

thx too, yah aq pikir aq butuh kekuatan iman...mungkin ini tahap2 Tuhan menguji kesetiaanku...

ok, about this thing we can communicate here..^_^

About Me

My photo
Hi, just call me Yose. I am just an ordinary boy who keeps learning. Someday I want to participate more in science and technology...^_^

Followers

Today Is

Follow my Instagram