sikilmahfud

glass of creativity and motivation

Success without God, we will easily fall down

Success without friends, we will feel alone and empty

Success without happy family, we will feel incomplete in the home

Success without happiness, it’s lie!!

Don’t be arrogant when we are success, as if we don’t need God. God make us success because He wants our life glorify Him, for His work in the world. Do all for Him, for everlasting work not just for self satisfaction like wealth, fame, or power. Remember that our life is short, like vapor in the wind or waves in the ocean.

So for all we do, do the best to glorify Him. With motivation like that we can feel true happiness because true happiness just comes from Him.

Do your best just for Him!

0 komentar:

About Me

My photo
Hi, just call me Yose. I am just an ordinary boy who keeps learning. Someday I want to participate more in science and technology...^_^

Followers

Today Is

Follow my Instagram