sikilmahfud

glass of creativity and motivation

Lord, thanks for all that You give in my life
Thanks because You lifted me from my dark past, from all of my sins
Now, really…
I feel so close with Your love, Jesus

But, I’m afraid if someday, I can’t feel Your love anymore like this moment
I’m afraid if I become cold-heartened

I’m afraid, if someday I become rich
I become greedy, and forget Your love…
If it happens, I’ll lose true happiness that You give for sure!

I’m afraid, if someday I’ve already done many things
I don’t have pure heart anymore
I become arrogant, and just look for the others’ appreciation
Then I forget my life purpose, just serve You!

Jesus, at the moment I beg You
If my motivation become wrong
If I start to keep away from Your way and Your love
Hold my hand and pull me, so I can be closer again in Your side!
Told me if I’m wrong!
Coz I can’t live without Your love

Jesus, I write this note
January 26, 2010
If I get award, new job, new home, or if my dream become reality
Let me open this note!
To realize that my life is just for You
Everything that I have in my life
They’re solely Your amazing grace!
Because You really love me, whatever I am
Thank you Jesus…

0 komentar:

About Me

My photo
Hi, just call me Yose. I am just an ordinary boy who keeps learning. Someday I want to participate more in science and technology...^_^

Followers

Today Is

Follow my Instagram