sikilmahfud

glass of creativity and motivation

When I contemplate
What I’ve done today
So many
So many mistakes that I’ve done
I feel desperate, meaningless
Why am I so weak?

“Jesus, I just wanna change!
But, why is this struggle so difficult?”
I’m afraid
I’m afraid of failure
I’m afraid, along my life
My bad characters
Disappointed His heart

Though I weak
He always waits for me
Faithfully
He looks at me with love
He gives support to me
His gently voice
Make me rise again
I look the way in front of me
Still long way…

“My son
You won’t be alone to face your struggle
Strengthen your heart, you still have long way
I will always beside you
Be mature, my son
Believe that
You will be the best
To finish your struggle of life”

Oh Lord
Why do You always wait for me faithfully?
Thanks a lot, my Lord, my Father!
I will change my bad characters
Though it’s so difficult, I won’t be surrender
Today must be better than yesterday!
With You, I have bright future…

0 komentar:

About Me

My photo
Hi, just call me Yose. I am just an ordinary boy who keeps learning. Someday I want to participate more in science and technology...^_^

Followers

Today Is

Follow my Instagram