sikilmahfud

glass of creativity and motivation

Well, this is my dream....I imagine if my dream become reality!

"-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"
Wow, finally my dream can be realized! Yesterday night, when I opened my Yahoo email, I got message that I’ve registered in Kyoto University, Japan! Hence I couldn’t sleep that night. I can’t stop to say thanks to Lord! Finally, I could close my eyes in the early morning…

Tomorrow, I woke up too late. This week I must prepare everything that I need to go Japan: important documents, visa, stuff, airplane ticket, and I won’t forget the one: Bible. Thanks Lord! I also must go to Japan ambassador’s office to get further information about everything that must be prepared, especially things that I needed when I’m already in Japan. I also browse internet to get info about my class and my dictate. Robotto, Japan, ASIMO, I’m coming!

One week passed, finally I finish my business. Ha! I feel relieved, my struggle up till now to change my bad characters, to motivate myself to always learn and learn, and to be faithful with Jesus is success! Now I must say goodbye with my family and friends. My family is very happy I can reach my dream, though they feel sad I will go. But I’ve already taught them to keep contact with me by email, facebook, messenger and so on. Many messages “congratz” appear in my handphone and facebook’s wall. Wow, thanks Lord, You always understand everything what I need, my hope in You won’t disappointed me!

The day I go to Japan finally comes, me and my family go to Soekarno-Hatta airport. There are also my best friends go with me. After say goodbye and give last advises, I and my friends go to airport. Our flight will start within several minutes. I bring my suitcase toward the plane.

“The plane will flight to Narita airport, Tokyo immediately. Use your safe belt.” Slowly, the plane begins to take off. Yay!

Several minutes passed. The plane already flies high in the sky. I talk with my friends, share our experience of life. The long flight but meaningful finally ends when the plane lands in Narita airport, Tokyo. Lord, thanks! This is the country I always dreamed in the past, now I’m here! Afterward, I and my friends go with taxi to a hotel in Tokyo.

Several days passed. I already found apartment in Kyoto to live after I search in the internet. Yeah, I feel confuse to live in this country, but fortunately there is a guider to help me. He said, if I will go to Kyoto I must go by Shinkansen, Japanese electric train. Wow, how beautiful if a dream become reality.

Two days after, I go to Kyoto by one of the best train in the world, Shinkansen. Here is very clean and neat, I am amazed with this country. The attendants are also very friendly, though they can’t speak English well. I see from the window, Fujiyama, Japanese icon! Am I dreaming? I blink my eye, still don’t believe it. No, this is real! The beautiful mountain with snow capped at the top, that in the past I just saw it in the photos, now in front of my eyes! Thanks Lord!

I arrive in Kyoto. I go by taxi to my apartment. In my apartment, the condition is very supportive to learn, there is fast internet connection. There is also a computer to do programming, though I actually already have a laptop.

One day after, I go to Kyoto University to get all important info. Yeah, one week later I must start to study. I must do my best to study here; I want to better that Japanese student. I still have a dream after I graduate, I can use my ability to help the world through producing smart machines that can help many people.

Study time finally comes. I am very happy; I never stop say thanks to Jesus. But in the other side I feel unusual! I feel embarrassed when I see many Japanese students. Because of that I just say “ohayoo gozaimasu” to them with smile. Haha, but I still have Indonesia friends to help me to adapt with new situation, at least for the first days…

Many months passed. This university is really high class, lecturers teach us with full English. Everyday we hold discussion, programming, and research. To make my brain chill, every Saturday I go around Kyoto for half day, and the next half day to learn again. Sunday, I go to church for Indonesia people in this city, and say thanks to Jesus for everything.

Yeah, I still have a dream, my purpose not yet become real. To produce smart machines! I will try all of my best to study in this high class university. I will prove that Indonesian people can be better than Japanese people! Jesus, please walk beside me along my life, don’t leave me alone. I can’t walk on my life without U. I will do my best to glorify U!
"-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------"

0 komentar:

About Me

My photo
Hi, just call me Yose. I am just an ordinary boy who keeps learning. Someday I want to participate more in science and technology...^_^

Followers

Today Is

Follow my Instagram