sikilmahfud

glass of creativity and motivation

Wake up...
Wake up from my slept...
Wake up from my laziness...
Wake up from every situation that will inhibit me...

Yeah, I JUST WANNA BE MYSELF
I want to strongly stand up with my own leg
I will do everything that I must do
I want to reach my dream, my future

You may insult me
You may despise me
Notice, I don't live for your opinion
I live for my Creator
If you despise me
You also despise He who creates me, huh?

I JUST WANNA BE MYSELF
I just wanna finish my tasks in the world
I just wanna reach my dream
Oh Lord, strenghten me...
I can't walk alone without You...

0 komentar:

About Me

My photo
Hi, just call me Yose. I am just an ordinary boy who keeps learning. Someday I want to participate more in science and technology...^_^

Followers

Today Is

Follow my Instagram