sikilmahfud

glass of creativity and motivation

Here I am now, in the beginning of semester 6. That means that one and half years ahead I'll be graduated and walk for the next step of my life: work. Time is quite fast, eh? Now there are a lot of changes in my campus, some important rooms are moved. Then, I must make a lot of changes in my life, too. There are several things I want to achieve this semester:


  • Learn Japanese. Because my study time is shorter and shorter, it's important for me to learn Japanese more seriously. I've already made a target: everyday I must take time to learn Japanese, at least thirty minutes a day! I do want to improve my Japanese skill especially in Kanji and new vocabulary. You know, Japanese language has almost two thousand kinds of Kanji. If I can memorize four Kanjis a day, then in the middle of 2013 I can read and write Kanji fluently, just like Japanese people! Nihon e iku no tame ni, douryoku shite iru!

  • It's also the time for me to prepare for my graduation. Then, I must begin thinking about my TOEIC preparation, apprenticeship, and final project theme.

  • I want to be more and more independent. I want to learn some life skills, because it will be no long time I will live independently. I will learn to be a good decision maker. I will also learn to be responsible for every decision that I made.

That's all. And one more thing: I will learn to enjoy today and make my days here become unforgettable moment!

0 komentar:

About Me

My photo
Hi, just call me Yose. I am just an ordinary boy who keeps learning. Someday I want to participate more in science and technology...^_^

Followers

Today Is

Follow my Instagram