sikilmahfud

glass of creativity and motivation

Maybe, at the moment
I still don't know
how to keep everything beautiful
I still couldn't find my true self
I still lose my way, sometimes
But, one thing I know
Jesus, U never leave me alone

I will never forget
When You come into my life
in my teenager
As time goes by
Later, when I become a man
When I grow old
Please, hold me in Your side
Please, hold me forever

This is my desire
To walk with You till the top
I will finish what I've already begun!

Isaiah 46:4
Even to your old age and gray hairs
I am he, I am he who will sustain you.
I have made you and I will carry you;
I will sustain you and I will rescue you.

0 komentar:

About Me

My photo
Hi, just call me Yose. I am just an ordinary boy who keeps learning. Someday I want to participate more in science and technology...^_^

Followers

Today Is

Follow my Instagram