sikilmahfud

glass of creativity and motivation

If conventional cars right now have gas station to refill their exhausted fuel, electric cars will also have electric station to recharge its energy. How it works? Just imagine our laptop. Our laptop has battery to retain electric power that can make our laptop be able to operate. When power of battery is almost exhausted, we'll connect our laptop to the wall plug to recharge.

The concept of electric car recharging is same with laptop. Electric car will have battery that can retain electric power for several weeks. When the battery power is almost exhausted, the driver can recharge the power in the nearest electric station.



Now this concept has already implemented! See this!

0 komentar:

About Me

My photo
Hi, just call me Yose. I am just an ordinary boy who keeps learning. Someday I want to participate more in science and technology...^_^

Followers

Today Is

Follow my Instagram