sikilmahfud

glass of creativity and motivation

One day, there was a boy waiting in the train station. While the boy was waiting, he opened his purse and noticed the money that he had. Inside his purse, he had 10000 rupiahs, 20000 rupiahs, and 50000 rupiahs.

Suddenly a stranger came to the boy and asked, "Hey boy, how much money do you have inside your purse?"

The boy simply answered the stranger and mentioned all the money he had. Then the stranger continued his question, "May I take your 50000 rupiahs?"

"No Sir, if I give my 50000 to you I can't buy ticket for train. You can owe my 10000 and 20000, but don't take my 50000."

This illustration is very similar to us who are in the life crossroad. We are like the boy that's waiting in the station, have a big question in our mind...when the train that will bring us to the future will come. And we have many things in our life now and there is ONE thing that is the most valuable. The most valuable thing that we must keep. We can't let somebody or something take it from us...for the better future. For our true call in the world. We may lose the other things, but the most valuable thing must stay in our life forever...yeah, just like the "ticket" for our life.

The question is....what is that most valuable thing? What is our ticket that must be kept while we live?

Find it by yourself.

0 komentar:

About Me

My photo
Hi, just call me Yose. I am just an ordinary boy who keeps learning. Someday I want to participate more in science and technology...^_^

Followers

Today Is

Follow my Instagram