sikilmahfud

glass of creativity and motivation

Finally I am here, in the mid of my study time. Now there are many changes in my campus…some lecturers I know well don’t teach me anymore coz they continue their study abroad, I have some junior friends, my campus has new building with swimming pool, and some subjects I really want to learn are opened. It’s really a new atmosphere!

And I still have two more years here, two years that’s just the beginning in my life. Of course I want to be better than two years before. I remember…I often felt so unsatisfied when my mark didn’t meet my target, I often felt chased by deadline, I was afraid about my future…hmmm…now I want to throw them away. I don’t want to live in fear anymore, I want to be really free to develop my creativity and character in my last two years in my campus.

But it doesn’t mean I let myself down and don’t do anything….no!! I still want to do many things, but I don’t like to say it “target”….I don’t want to burden myself with target! I want to write more, I want to learn Eastern language more, I want to begin learning about smart machine.

And let me remind myself….if all that I do is useless if I enjoy it by myself…so I want to develop myself to make Jesus smile, to make the others happy. I want to give more with all of my talents!

Yeah…I will try my best!

0 komentar:

About Me

My photo
Hi, just call me Yose. I am just an ordinary boy who keeps learning. Someday I want to participate more in science and technology...^_^

Followers

Today Is

Follow my Instagram