sikilmahfud

glass of creativity and motivation

At the moment,
So suffering with my childishness
When I feel so egoist,
Don’t mean to hurt others, but they feel so hurt
By my ego
When I feel so lost,
Don’t know which is right or wrong

Often, I ask God
Change me right now…
I’m so tired with this!

But I realize,
Life isn’t a teleport
I shouldn’t ask God for that
God is very patient waiting for me
Change my weakness,
Throw away my ego
Though it’s such a hard and hurt process

Struggle though it’s so hard,
Keep up hoping though it seems so impossible to hope,
Change my weakness though it hurts me very much,
That’s why I life, that’s why I born

I realize,
God wants me to be strong
He wants to see me can walk
With my own foot, with His guidance
Like a child practice how to walk

If I surrender and just cry
Then I will make Him so sad, right?
Yeah, at the moment
I know I mustn’t surrender
I must believe and hope
I can be more and more mature
I don’t want to make Him sad once more time
I don’t want to be like this along my life

Coz life isn’t a teleport
Deep in my heart, I realize it so much…

0 komentar:

About Me

My photo
Hi, just call me Yose. I am just an ordinary boy who keeps learning. Someday I want to participate more in science and technology...^_^

Followers

Today Is

Follow my Instagram