sikilmahfud

glass of creativity and motivation

Long time I haven’t written my blog. Yeah, during this last month in this semester I feel so busy, so many tasks, home works, activities, tests and I must prepare my best for all… Finally today comes, holiday…Yay!

I write this while I listen my favorite songs. Songs that I listen when I learn, when I feel so happy because my friends were in my side hearing for me, when I feel so stressed (I’m still not strong enough eh? You can see in my previous writing hehe..). But whatever happens in this semester, I know Jesus is always with me. I know Jesus always accompany me in every step in my life; I know His plan is the best for me…

Now, I just wanna say thanks, thanks, and thanks for Jesus…

- Jesus, thanks because You give me strength when I feel sad. I can feel Your love through people around me

- Jesus, thanks because You make my life colorful…I know every activity that I follow this semester is also Your plan for me…

- Jesus, thanks because You correct me when I begin to be arrogant, when I feel unsatisfied and disgrace…I know it’s because You truly love me, You won’t let me lost….

- Jesus, thanks for all knowledge that I get this semester…I believe every knowledge that I get won’t be useless…I promise to use them for Your glory!

- Jesus, thanks because You give me such heart so I can feel this life is so graceful, so beautiful…

- Jesus, thanks to give strength so I won’t be surrender, I wanna learn and learn to be stronger, fly high with You…

I fully believe in You. You will accompany me forever. I don’t need to worry about unknown because You know everything. Now I will rest for several days, then I’ll think what I will do for this holiday!

0 komentar:

About Me

My photo
Hi, just call me Yose. I am just an ordinary boy who keeps learning. Someday I want to participate more in science and technology...^_^

Followers

Today Is

Follow my Instagram