sikilmahfud

glass of creativity and motivation

At the moment,
Many footsteps printed again
Just like the days before
Me, sightseeing
Beneath the clear sky
Few forms of cloud
Flying slowly in the light-blue sky
Cool wind breezes at my skin
Relaxing my mood, my heart, my feeling

As my eyes stare in the distance
The sun lazing, go back to the horizon
Some blond-hair children
Riding bicycle and laughing each other
No wonder, I think
In this lovely evening,
with mountain strongly stand in the distance
with many trees and colorful plants decorate my surroundings,
Too impossible for everybody feeling sad

While I am enjoying this lovely evening
Me, humming my favorite song
Whilst praying and shouting my hope
Wishing for someday, I could enjoy another evening
In another place, with another atmosphere
But when that moment comes in my life
I would not forget today evening

I’m so glad
I could keep this hope till now
And I know
My hope would never die
When that moment comes in my life
I would not forget today lovely evening
That God gives to me
To strengthen my hope once again
Beneath the clear evening sky

0 komentar:

About Me

My photo
Hi, just call me Yose. I am just an ordinary boy who keeps learning. Someday I want to participate more in science and technology...^_^

Followers

Today Is

Follow my Instagram