sikilmahfud

glass of creativity and motivation

I wanna be free
Free from anything that obscure me
to find my true self
Free from fear of the unknown
Free from the others’ misjudgation, even my self misjudgation
I wanna be free
What the others think about me?
What the others think about me?
How I am compared to others?
Am I better or worse than others?
I wanna throw away those useless questions
Really, I wanna throw them away, far from my mind

I wanna be persistent
I wanna become my true self
I am created with different talents, different thoughts, different interests, different plan…
and many more differences
So, I don’t need to compare myself to others
I wanna be persistent
Be brave to be my true self
Become the person that He wants, not the others think

My life is like vapor in the wind
Like wave tossed in the ocean
Now I am here, then another day, who knows?
If I spend my times trapped in the fear, misjudgation
It means, I waste my precious time that He gives to me, right?
Now I will learn and learn
I wanna develop my own talents that He entrusts to me
I believe His plan to me is special
Coz He has different perfect plan for each people
His plan for me is also the best, it’s for sure

Yeah, I wanna be persistent
Just like a home built above the rock!

0 komentar:

About Me

My photo
Hi, just call me Yose. I am just an ordinary boy who keeps learning. Someday I want to participate more in science and technology...^_^

Followers

Today Is

Follow my Instagram