sikilmahfud

glass of creativity and motivation

This sentence suddenly comes to my mind. Recently, I feel so spiritful to write, learn, motivate, and seek for creative ideas. But now I ask myself for what?

I am afraid my motivation becomes wrong. All the appreciations aren’t always positive. Sometimes they weaken us, too. It’s a kinda strange, because we’ve already had the mindset, “in the supported environment, you can become better people”. Ah, maybe it’s right for people who just accept Jesus as their Savior! But more than that, Jesus wants us to become strong in EVERY condition right?

Imagine this illustration. There are two mountaineers, A and B. A suddenly sees a steeply slope after walking in the even terrain for a long time. B also sees a steeply slope, but B has already struggled to conquer many uneven terrains and another slopes. Which one is more ready to climb the steeply slope? Of course B!

No wonder if in this life there are many problems. Maybe we’ve just rested for a short time, and then another difficult problem comes again. It’s normal! Jesus wants to see our maturity to react about the problem! It’s because Jesus wants to test our heart, again and again. Jesus just wants our heart become right, humble, and strong! Life isn’t just for pleasure, pleasure, and pleasure, but life is a struggle. Struggle to keep our faith till the end. If in our life we just get appreciations, we can become arrogant!

Become arrogant is very dangerous for our life, sometimes we don’t realize it. If we become arrogant, we will stop learning because we feel that our life is enough, we feel satisfied too early. We will do something just for other’s appreciations, not for Him anymore. We will underestimate the others who don’t have same principle with us. We become sensitive against critics. We become careless. We will forget our true purpose. Finally, when problem comes to our life, we will easily fall down!

That’s why I must remind myself, again and again, what is my true purpose? Coz I’m nothing without Him. In the past, I was just an absurd boy, my life changes better because I know Him. I actually don’t have power to change my life! Even until now, I still must learn about many things in this life. I still must change my bad characters. Jesus, please correct me if I’m wrong…

0 komentar:

About Me

My photo
Hi, just call me Yose. I am just an ordinary boy who keeps learning. Someday I want to participate more in science and technology...^_^

Followers

Today Is

Follow my Instagram