sikilmahfud

glass of creativity and motivation

Today, I'm already 20 years old. Wow, time goes like flashlight right? Now I feel I am blessed with happiness that comes from Him. I feel today, this year, is quite different from my past. He really knows the best for me! He gives me health, best friends, spirit, knowledge, so many things for my better live. And I don't need to fear about my future, because my future is in His hand!

Instead, I want to do my best today. I've already received many many things from Him, now I must prove to Him that I can do my best. I will prove to Him that I'm happy with my live, with all of blissful life that He gives! So I must learn from the past but not regret about it, I must have plan about future but not afraid about it, and do all the best that I can do today.

Yeah, now I am going to the next journey. I still must learn about many things about this life, that's why I need You in my life. Please Jesus, don't leave me alone, I lean my life in Your hand...

0 komentar:

About Me

My photo
Hi, just call me Yose. I am just an ordinary boy who keeps learning. Someday I want to participate more in science and technology...^_^

Followers

Today Is

Follow my Instagram