sikilmahfud

glass of creativity and motivation

Hem…long time no write in my blog, finally I can write again because it’s holiday time. Wow, I really feel busy period especially in the beginning of May. Yeah, during the holiday I have planning to learn everything that I want.

But it’s definitely not possible if I learn too much. My brain has capacity limitation too. Because I want learn so many things:

  • I want to learn language, English, Chinese and Japanese. I think that it’s impossible if I just read many articles and notice the vocabularies that I get. I have experience, I have many language books in my home, I try to remember the vocabs, but I think it’s really not effective, because I can forget them easily. Until now, I can’t speak fluently. Hmmm… I see many of my friends that are very fluent in speaking language. They usually learn by watching video. So, I’ll try to learn like them, watching video. I think it’s very effective, so my learn method isn’t just reading and writing like I do until now. Besides of that, I can feel enjoy in learning language.

  • I want to learn how to make robot! I’ve already begin to make robot some months ago, but it has been delayed because there’s not enough time….too busy T_T. So I’ll continue my robotic project again. The most important thing that I need is partner! I can’t work alone, but if there’s no partner, I must try how I can build it alone. I think I have many limitations in learning robotic: no detailed hardware specification, no detailed program, and so on. But I’ll try to break them.

  • I want to learn Artificial Intelligence. I have borrowed AI book from library. When I read it at the first time, I think it's not difficult if there's a teacher explaining it to me. It’s my dream: I’ll learn AI for robotic or other “smart machines” next time as my expert.

  • I want to learn art! It’s my friend’s suggestion, that people must have right brain’s ability besides left brain’s ability. I’ll try to draw futuristic art, because I really like it.

Wow, so many things, I doubt that I have enough time in holiday to learn them all. So I must have priority: Robotic is the main priority, because it’s my target: I must create at least one robot this year. The second is AI. And the others, I think I still have time after holiday. I must have great spirit and concentration!!

0 komentar:

About Me

My photo
Hi, just call me Yose. I am just an ordinary boy who keeps learning. Someday I want to participate more in science and technology...^_^

Followers

Today Is

Follow my Instagram