sikilmahfud

glass of creativity and motivation

June 28, 2009, 3.00 am

I was reading my Bible. Yeah, at the silent night, with the sound of clock.... my mind was faraway. I remembered about my past. My child. Do you know, my child time wasn't happy, very unhappy...actually, I come from broken home's family, believe it or not...

The my mind wandered and wandered again...like the portal of time,,, I remembered, when I was Senior High School,,I don't have the truly best friend...even I was...yah...I hate some of my High School's friends...hence I used my time to play game, because I thought I'm rejected...

Compared with my friends, I am a complicated boy, mysterious boy, because I have complicated past too...

Then I noticed my card that I have in my Bible...I saw Jesus' pictures, I saw some words from Bible that strengthen me very much..

Suddenly I felt lucky, because now my life is quite different, since I entered new university...I am full of hope, I have a spirit of life, I know Jesus deeply...
I feel the perfect love, truly perfect love, when He raise me from my darkness past to now...

Then I started to cry. Fifteen minutes passed...I said to Jesus, "Jesus, who am I, I just an absurd boy, a childish boy, why do You loves me so much, nothing's special in me, why Jesus, why?"

I am really lucky to have Jesus in my life. He gives me a perfect love, that I don't get it from the world...now I realize, I have felt the truly love from Jesus, so I must strengthen my other friends that have problem, I must focus to reach my dream. I believe, Jesus give the life for me to spread the true love from Him to the world, Jesus let me life though I have many bad characters...to change my character...Jesus waits for me patiently...

Now I don't need to regret my past, I don't need to hate my friends, because I believe that all of the events in my life have been planned by Jesus. Just in Jesus' hand, my life is saved. I learn from my past, and now I'm ready to lighten the world.

I won't be surrender, I must reach my dream, to give positive influence for the world, Jesus strengthen me please, I can't walk without U....

When I look this picture, oh....I don't feel lonely...I feel Jesus' perfect love. Jesus, I'm your beloved son, I want with U every time....

0 komentar:

About Me

My photo
Hi, just call me Yose. I am just an ordinary boy who keeps learning. Someday I want to participate more in science and technology...^_^

Followers

Today Is

Follow my Instagram