sikilmahfud

glass of creativity and motivation

Yeah, I wanna learn about robotic but I need partners to learn.
My IT lecturers don't have enough time to teach me and my friends....
I've bought some components like PCB, resistor, transistor, and so on, but I don't know what I must do with them. Because I didn't get electro in Junior and Senior High School.
In addition, many of my friends that have embedded system subject, they are building a line follower robot.
Wowww....I wanna too....but I need some partners!!! Partner that can teach me about electro, program from the beginning.
I can't be patient now!! Ahh...maybe I'll "die" if I don't build a robot ASAP...

0 komentar:

About Me

My photo
Hi, just call me Yose. I am just an ordinary boy who keeps learning. Someday I want to participate more in science and technology...^_^

Followers

Today Is

Follow my Instagram