sikilmahfud

glass of creativity and motivation


Today, July 7, 2012

Finally I finished my study here in Ma Chung University. I’m happy to be a part of my friends’ life, my lecturers’ life, and also my university. I learn so many things here, and my world become much wider than before. I begin to love IT and its prospect, also I begin to have passion in some foreign languages. And I wanna say thank you for good friends and lecturers. I never think I will meet them when I was in high school. It’s not a coincidence, but I believe that’s part of God’s beautiful plan to make us meet each other.

It’s not only good moment but also hard moment I’ve passed. And this university changes me a lot to be a better people. Thanks God for giving me strength to pass this, for accompanying me when I’m sad, and for being happy when I’m happy. 

I will always remember that it's still the beginning to face real life, to fulfil my duty that is destined for me in real world. I feel there are so many areas in my life I haven’t developed yet. There are several areas that are not yet healed. Next step, I will go to Jakarta for work. I will continue to progress, to learn to be better. I will seek His purpose on me. 

Thank you Lord, thank you my family, thank you my friends and lecturers, thank you my university. I’m really happy to be part of you.


0 komentar:

About Me

My photo
Hi, just call me Yose. I am just an ordinary boy who keeps learning. Someday I want to participate more in science and technology...^_^

Followers

Today Is

Follow my Instagram