sikilmahfud

glass of creativity and motivation


Having free personality
That can smile whatever the condition is
That can be more open to everyone
When everyone sees me, they feel comfortable near me
Having many best friends
More open, more open
No more dark side
No more things to hide

That is my dream
That is what I want to be in the future

I won’t escape from past
But I will deal with past no matter what

It’s not easy for me
Who has been an introvert for years

But this is my dream
I will fly to the sky
I will soar high in the sky

And for that reason
I will continue to fight
Coz life is precious

自由のために闘って続け!

0 komentar:

About Me

My photo
Hi, just call me Yose. I am just an ordinary boy who keeps learning. Someday I want to participate more in science and technology...^_^

Followers

Today Is

Follow my Instagram