sikilmahfud

glass of creativity and motivation


Today, one year ago.

I heard that news, first from my friend. I thought it was only common earthquake, because Japan is a country which often struck by earthquake. But when I went home and saw breaking news, I just realized that it was not an ordinary earthquake. It was one of the strongest earthquake and tsunami in the earth. A 9,0 magnitude earthquake, followed by tsunami struck Tohoku area, Japan. There were many casualties, 20000 people dead and thousands missing. Also, there were many survivors homeless.

The following day, Japan’s condition was getting worse. Radioactive material was leak from Fukushima reactor and Japanese people live in fear. Fukushima became ghost city, and the surrounding cities, including Tokyo, there was issue that the air was contaminated with radioactive.

I feel so sad that time. I did hope Japan could fully recover. But the things that make me glad, people from all over the world come together to help Japan. Yeah, Japan needs love and encouragement.
 
Time goes so fast, and now one year passed after the 3/11 earthquake. I feel so glad that Japan can be recovered so quickly like now. 

For Japanese people who read this blog, please never surrender! There is always hope when we help each other. I hope someday I can visit Japan too! God bless Japan! いつも頑張りましょうね!

0 komentar:

About Me

My photo
Hi, just call me Yose. I am just an ordinary boy who keeps learning. Someday I want to participate more in science and technology...^_^

Followers

Today Is

Follow my Instagram