sikilmahfud

glass of creativity and motivation


When I walk, sight-seeing around
Many people around me
Sometimes, I feel inferior and ask God

God, why do I was born with weaknesses??
I want to be others, I hate myself!

Don’t you know My son,
Everything isn’t always look so beautiful as you think
Other people’s life…
You think that their life is always more beautiful than yours
But you don’t know they don’t have something good like I’ve given to you
You don’t know whether they struggle for something, just like you
And you don’t know what I will provide for your future
Don’t only judge and compare, because it will make your day bad

But God,
Look at that people!
They seem so perfect.
They have happy life, always smile without worry
I know them well…

My son, no one is born without weakness
Even when someone looks perfect
That’s because they grow up and struggle many times
Just like you
And the most important thing you must remember,
I will guide you forever
I will never forsake you
It’s not because of your strength, your life will be perfect
It’s because I love you, and I will make it perfect for you
Just believe in Me
Someday in the end you will smile and say
‘Thanks Lord, now my life is complete’
Don’t you believe My guidance?

Thanks Lord, I believe in You
Please never leave me alone
I’m nothing without You…

Of course. I love you, my Son…

0 komentar:

About Me

My photo
Hi, just call me Yose. I am just an ordinary boy who keeps learning. Someday I want to participate more in science and technology...^_^

Followers

Today Is

Follow my Instagram