sikilmahfud

glass of creativity and motivation


My 2012 resolution:
  
  1. I must do the best for my thesis, so I can graduate well on July 7, 2012.
  2. I must learn more to respect others and be humble.
  3. I must improve my English, Japanese, and Chinese.
  4. I must build better and better relationship with Jesus. I must keep holiness!
  5. I must learn more to be independent.
  6. I must improve my knowledge about electro informatics engineering, after I graduated! Because I want to study and work in this field later!

I will do my best this year! And God please work on my life, change my character and lighten every dark side in my life so I don’t have any more dark side forever!

0 komentar:

About Me

My photo
Hi, just call me Yose. I am just an ordinary boy who keeps learning. Someday I want to participate more in science and technology...^_^

Followers

Today Is

Follow my Instagram