sikilmahfud

glass of creativity and motivation


Just remains two days
For this year
And I feel so grateful
To pass day by day
Until You bring me today, Lord

Honestly,
I feel this year isn’t all happy moment
I remember, early moment of this year
I spent it with difficulty, my computer was broken
And I couldn’t do my assignment
But thanks Lord, You gave new computer for me

Also, I often feel not decent to be near to You, Lord
But thanks Lord, You never tired to make me strong
You never stop whispering Your sound
Deep down in my heart,
Even in the darkest moment in my life
And this moment
You still hold my small hand

I also want to say thanks, Lord
For everything that I never thought before
You give for me this year
For everyone that help me
To keep me on the right track
In the destiny, in the plan that You set for me

Thank you Lord
I know I am weak
But Your love is strong enough
To hold me by Your side forever
Thank you Lord
My deepest hope
To be near to You till my last breath

0 komentar:

About Me

My photo
Hi, just call me Yose. I am just an ordinary boy who keeps learning. Someday I want to participate more in science and technology...^_^

Followers

Today Is

Follow my Instagram