sikilmahfud

glass of creativity and motivation

When I see, through the window morning
A newspaper laid down over the ground
Just like I saw
Mornings before

When I walk,
Through same road I’ve passed before
Small markets open and some people there
Buy and sell, just like days before
Small stalls prepare themselves, for whole day
Yeah, just like I saw mornings before

This road, I’ve passed many times
And I’m sure, not just me
A man with his dog, walk here almost every morning
Cars and motorcycles
Go to work every morning,
Back to home in the evening
Through the same road, just like days before

Day and night, day by day,
Sheet by sheet of calendar
Season by season, year by year
This road is still the same

For me, a twenty years old boy
It’s difficult to be understood, sometimes
My childish mind said,
“Don’t they have bigger dream?
Don’t they feel bored?”

But I realize
Such fool questions
Coz I also take part of this routine, eh?
More than that,
Without them, I can’t alive
Without them, this city can’t alive
Without them, this country can’t alive
Without them, this system won’t be called
A system anymore

No matter how big or small your work
in others’ eye
Just put a heart on it
Don’t you know, your small work
bring such life for me, for this city, for this country?

0 komentar:

About Me

My photo
Hi, just call me Yose. I am just an ordinary boy who keeps learning. Someday I want to participate more in science and technology...^_^

Followers

Today Is

Follow my Instagram