sikilmahfud

glass of creativity and motivation

Six years passed
Yeah, six years after the world war
When The Dragon Forces annilihated our homeland
Our beloved country
They attacked everything that they want
When tanks, artilleries, aircrafts and robots
Destroyed everything in my homeland

Our soldiers
Have been struggling to face them
But our president
Did a very foolish thing
When he decided to destroy Tokyo by nuclear

At the moment
Me
And the other New York's survivors
Decide to leave our shelter
Yeah, anti-nuclear bunker
Our hope and shelter during the war

How terrible!
We don't see even just a building stand
Just the sea of ruins
And...oh!!
Why the sun burns us very much?
We must wear white robe
To protect ourselves
From the sun's anger

Me, and the other survivors
Trying to seek life sign
But...what can I see??
We are like in hell!
I see...
Many dilapidated humans
Shouting for help
Human with broken face
Because of radiation and sun's anger
With decayed injury
Or lose their foot
Like zombie
Oh!!
I run as I can...
To take my mind off the terrible scenery


After walking for a day
I feel hungry and thirsty
Oh...but I just see the sea of ruins!
While the food supply in the bunker
Completely exhausted

At the moment
Who can I be hoped to help?
Usually, our country sends many rescuer to the world
Now, my country is completely destructed
I doubt they all can survive!
Europe?
Europe is in war with my country too!
Because of human's greedy
Struggling for the last remaining crude oil in North Pole
Now...
There's no "friend" in the world
Other countries, condition, people
All become enemies!

At the moment...
With the other survivors
Waiting for our time
To say goodbye
For the hopeless world
In a misery...


(this picture is taken from https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj54pAKK97jVwG5kZE2LzN4wHUCwfd9TQc4N3BVBWGQNuq7BjNZX5qYoMb1NmE4Ir6DbNeJP-Nkde8EXQ-U_frSYpdGLbX6TtnCtvx0_cIklQb4MkQFcRfwCJe9OcpV99ceTyhFmzccHY80/s1600-h/aaa.jpg)

From: A boy that survived from nuclear war. In 2021, New York is totally destructed by nuclear weapon. Approximately 6 years later, in 2027, thousands of people decide to get out from nuclear bunker, seeking for aid.

SAY NO TO NUCLEAR WEAPON, IT JUST BRING MISERY FOR OUR FUTURE

0 komentar:

About Me

My photo
Hi, just call me Yose. I am just an ordinary boy who keeps learning. Someday I want to participate more in science and technology...^_^

Followers

Today Is

Follow my Instagram