sikilmahfud

glass of creativity and motivation

Well, time goes so fast, and now I am in my mid-holiday. Yeah, I planned many things before holiday, and I think I've done some of them. For example, to learn English and Japanese language because I have a dream to continue my study in Japan. I've learned them not just from the book but also from movie and native.

But I realize that it's not possible if I just use the whole holiday to learn language. My department is IT, Information Technology not Language department. In addition, next semester I will use new programming language, Java. So I plan to use my remain holiday time to learn programming, and if possible, Artificial Intelligence, the field that I love to study, especially later in Japan.

---serious mode off---

How to say "Good morning" in human language

Chinese
"Zǎoshang hǎo!"

In C(one of programming language)

#include
void main()
{
printf("Good morning!");
}


Japanese
"Ohayoo gozaimasu!"

Javanese (one of Indonesia traditional languages)
"Sugeng enjang!"

Java programming language

class Hello
{
public static void main(String[]args)
{
System.out.println("Good morning!")
}
}


hahaha...

0 komentar:

About Me

My photo
Hi, just call me Yose. I am just an ordinary boy who keeps learning. Someday I want to participate more in science and technology...^_^

Followers

Today Is

Follow my Instagram