sikilmahfud

glass of creativity and motivation

Actually, if I notice my parents’ interests, it’s rather odd. My dad likes sport, like soccer and boxing. My mom likes politic issues. So, it’s truly my interest. Sometimes, gene’s factor doesn’t play its role, does it?

My childhood is rather odd. Sometimes I dreamed about science in my bed. For example, in a moment, I am alone in an arid and barren planet. And I saw some aliens working like coolies. In other dream, I saw a strange and very big object flying above me. Its shape likes UFO. And the pilot gave me a code through his hand. I dreamed these not only once, but sometimes! Wow, rather terrify…

Ah, forget about dreams. It just little Yose’s fantasies. Actually, in my childhood my mom often gave me science books, like stars and planets, dinosaur, some books about animals, etc. I like watch Natural Geographic too. I grate to God because in my childhood my mom didn’t give my too many comic. If not, maybe I’ll not like science like now.

When I was in elementary school, it was my fantasy time. I was often curious, when sun stops shining? Why Jupiter can’t be explorated? What is Antartica and what things are exist here?
In that time I was very socially awkward. And I was different from my friends, because not like my other friends who like comic, I like to borrow science books like how storm happen, life in North Pole, etc. Although in that time I was very socially awkward, but if I remember it, I want to back to my past!

It’s my past time. How about now? You know, my interests are become wider because of TV and video games’ effect! I like watch Matrix Revolution, Terminator, and Resident Evil. I like play science fiction games like Half-Life 2. Therefore, I began to like robot. If you came to my house, see my desktop computer! I collect many science fiction’s wallpapers and e-book.
And I hope, all of my incredible fantasies don’t stop as fantasies. I want to realize it at least one. Now, I am very desire to jump to the future!

0 komentar:

About Me

My photo
Hi, just call me Yose. I am just an ordinary boy who keeps learning. Someday I want to participate more in science and technology...^_^

Followers

Today Is

Follow my Instagram