sikilmahfud

glass of creativity and motivation

Later, if I’ve became established in my life, I want to travelling around the world. Maybe through backpacking, real tourist, or, researching that allow me to go to overseas. Or, maybe I can join with expert photography club?

If I may choose, I’ll go to the ‘extreme’ place! What’s the meaning of ‘extreme’? I mean, I’ll go to islands that people rarely notice. Because I want to know what’s the exist things there. I think, these places are still natural and less people go to, for example, Christmas Island ( do you know this island in world map? Hehe…) , rather than Tokyo, Vancouver, or Los Angeles.

Do you know Tierra del Fuego island? I think it’s neglected area in the world map, hehe. But I want to go there! Can you imagine, an island that facing directly to Antartica! Every morning I can see and maybe, play with penguins that live there. Penguin, penguin. Funny and cute animal. If I am lucky, I can see colorful sky in the night that caused by Australis Aurora. Astonishing!

Or, I want to stay for a month in somewhere near lake in Finland. Every morning, while I wake up and stare from my window, I’ll see clear and pure water that reflecting sunlight. Behind my house, there is pine forest. I want to feel how to be a deer hunter. And in the night, I’ve already near fireplace, wearing a warm coat, and eating roasted deer that I hunted morning before, while snow falls outside. How beautiful! Peaceful! It’s difficult to be explained by word…

In addition, I like big cities like Tokyo, London, New York, and Vancouver. I want to go by Japanese fast train, Shinkansen, or having a photo about me with Liberty statue background. Faraway, faraway. Oh God, thanks for this beautiful world that You’ll show me about these beauty, scenery, and many beautiful things…..

1 komentar:

wew...i like travelling too!!
but still dun have enough time and money to do it...
but someday...I'll do it!!!
maybe we can travelling together^^

About Me

My photo
Hi, just call me Yose. I am just an ordinary boy who keeps learning. Someday I want to participate more in science and technology...^_^

Followers

Today Is

Follow my Instagram