sikilmahfud

glass of creativity and motivation

Enjoying music and MV from my favourite artists
Playing game from app store
Using many softwares such as chat software, email
Eating at the well known franchise, restaurants

Every thing that we are enjoying right now
Seems flawless...

It makes me wonder, for my whole life..
am I only born to be an "enjoyer"?

We must exist for a reason...
Even if it is only do simple things for others faithfully
We must be born for A REASON

I wonder, someday
Could I make something, or serve at certain field
flawlessly and selflessly?

Why were we born?

0 komentar:

About Me

My photo
Hi, just call me Yose. I am just an ordinary boy who keeps learning. Someday I want to participate more in science and technology...^_^

Followers

Today Is

Follow my Instagram