sikilmahfud

glass of creativity and motivation


Having a best friend
that could understand,
listen each other
is such a rare moment
so, when you have such friend
treasure and cherish your friendship
within your deepest heart

You don't need to be great
to be loved
just live a simple life
just the way you are
have a friendly heart

You don't need to impress others
with money, knowledge, good words or even good deeds
a true friend will feel comfortable near you
even when you do nothing
even when you say nothing
coz true friend could see what's deep inside you
beyond every label that you have

Best friend is a God's very precious gift
Much more precious than gold, diamond, or money
Every people in this world need best friend
to walk on this life


0 komentar:

About Me

My photo
Hi, just call me Yose. I am just an ordinary boy who keeps learning. Someday I want to participate more in science and technology...^_^

Followers

Today Is

Follow my Instagram