sikilmahfud

glass of creativity and motivation

This silent night, I am in my study room. Remember what I've done today. Really, I feel today I do many mistakes! I feel it's quite difficult to change my bad characters, to become a person that He wants...

"Jesus, I am so sorry for today...I do too many mistakes...I make You disappointed again...I don't know, will I have enough time to change myself??"

Then I feel, He just smile on me. His smile, really make me feel relieved. His gently voice speaks into my heart...

"Calm down Yose, calm down. There is no bad character that can be changed within days. You need process. Just walk with Me, I'll hold your hand so you won't be lost. Have a child heart that is ready to be shaped everytime. Just believe in Me, someday you will shine beautifully."

His gently voice, whisper within my heart. Just like a father that hold his child's hand, so does Jesus accompany me this moment. He teaches me many things about life, love, and happiness...really, Jesus is everything for me!

Please Jesus, don't leave me alone, how naughty I am! ^_^

0 komentar:

About Me

My photo
Hi, just call me Yose. I am just an ordinary boy who keeps learning. Someday I want to participate more in science and technology...^_^

Followers

Today Is

Follow my Instagram