sikilmahfud

glass of creativity and motivation

Feel so enthusiastic today
To get more and more knowledge
Brag them to the others
In other hand
I realize
I have no difference with knowledge repository machine
That has no heart
Would serve when asked
Is it the purpose of life, just collect more and more knowledge?
Or just to get the others’ appreciation, or to survive??
Now, I feel I just a cold-hearted boy

Days and hours that I’ve passed
Happiness and sadness
Come like a rolling stone
The moment when I feel happy and spiritful
Would the matter of time
decrease my spirit
little by little bit?
Now, I feel I just a cold-hearted boy

The moment when sadness come
The selfishness comes up
Feel alienated
Feel hard to forgive
Feel hard to say thanks
Afterward
When happiness moment comes
Disappointed feeling follows the moment
Why couldn’t I say thanks?
Now, I feel
I just a cold-hearted boy

0 komentar:

About Me

My photo
Hi, just call me Yose. I am just an ordinary boy who keeps learning. Someday I want to participate more in science and technology...^_^

Followers

Today Is

Follow my Instagram